Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
simone-again.jpg

Day one was great... day two is tonight... talk about it all right here!

Feel free to post videos of your favorite routines from both days (Jr's & Sr's) in the thread as well.

I'm a huge vault fan... so of course I have to post this one...

Last edited:
I was so excited to see Shilese back and doing so well. Hoping for a repeat performance tonight!

Oh and I have to root for Simone Rose at the top of the junior standings. Our state hasn't had many top elites - Jordan Chiles and Katelyn Ohashi are from here but both moved to Texas to pursue their elite goals.

I was so excited to see Shilese back and doing so well. Hoping for a repeat performance tonight!

Oh and I have to root for Simone Rose at the top of the junior standings. Our state hasn't had many top elites - Jordan Chiles and Katelyn Ohashi are from here but both moved to Texas to pursue their elite goals

Tough day for Simone rose today.

I would really like to see a score breakdown of Jordan Chiles' bars on night 2. 7 E score seems a little too low even with a fall... how much is the deduction for shifting/adjusting hands?

I would really like to see a score breakdown of Jordan Chiles' bars on night 2. 7 E score seems a little too low even with a fall... how much is the deduction for shifting/adjusting hands?
Eh if you look at some of the really good bars E scores, they're only in the 8s. Subtract a fall and the deductions leading to the fall, you're there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back