4th Level 4 meet this Sunday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
Alex has her 4th meet this Sunday morning bright and early at 8:00 AM. They have really been working hardcore on the floor routine. Really tweaking form and timing with the music.
She has left a couple of practices kind of frazzeled.
HOpefully this new focus on form will come through at the meet.

Please wish her luck!
Plus I am going to a 70's theme Halloween party this Saturday night so I will need luck just to get up Sunday Morning ;)

Sounds like you will need the coffee fairy - I use her day, but for a good reasoni guess I can let her go for a day !!

You can have the form fairy too - but only if you promise to send her back - DD has her 4th L4 meet next weekend : )

can't wait to hear how she does.

Yes the coffee fairy would be greatly appreciated!! I just hope the awards ceremony doesn't drag on too long!! I might also need the Red Bull fairy lol!!

Good luck to Alex!

I have to be at meet this Sunday at 7:30 am, but DD doesn't have to be there until 2:15. I don't drink coffee/tea, but there are days I sure wished I did! I'll be there until at least 9:30 pm.

I guess I could say luckily I have nothing fun to do Saturday night??

I swear DD has her best meets after bad practices! I think she does it to me on purpose.

Good luck to Alex! I am sure she will do great and hopefully all that hard work on floor will pay for for her!!

Hope you can get up on time! LOL.

Thanks everyone!! Last night she left practice all smiles! As you know she split the beam a few weeks ago and has really struggled to regain her confidence! We have a beem at home and she has been practicing her turns and jumps alot. we were playing around the other day and we were doing Karate chops...(don't ask me why..cause I don't really know) anyway, she started doing her routine and with each move she made the karate chop sound. (not sure how to spell that) anyway, she totally nailed her routine doing this and has nailed it everytime since. It cracks me up to watch her and hear it but hey, whatever works...She even nailed the dismount!! She told her coach about it but said not to worry that she will do it in her head and not out loud!! Even one of the other moms commented to me when I came to pick her up that her beam looked really good last night! Yeah!!

Sending the form fairy for your DD and the caffeine fairy (your choice of what form that takes) for you! Glad beam is looking so good--sounds like she's past that hump!

Wow, hey whatever works !! Good luck, the coffee fairy and form fairy are on the way - just be sure to return them when you are done as DD will need them sometime next weekend (schedule STILL not posted - Aaargg)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back