Alabama Gymnasts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Brandon

Coach
Gymnast
Hey guys, I wasn't really sure where to post this or if it's even allowed, but oh well.

If you are a male gymnast in the Tennessee Vally/Huntsville/North Alabama area, and are interested in competing or already do compete in any level, please post a reply here or send me a message on the forums.

This may or may not work, but here's the plan:

If you live in this area, you probably know that Southern States Gymnastics dominates the competition floor. They also have more people enrolled. However, many people don't like their coaches and envirment, and I am one of them (No offense to anyone who goes there, of course!). My current gym (Which I won't name until I am comfident we can succeed due to buisness hassle) has no team. The reason of this is that the owner, (Not the coach) doesn't want one for some odd reason. The coach on the other hand, is fantastic, not lazy, but not hyper, and could teach a dog to do fulls in a day. Now, I'm pretty convinced that if I can find 3 or 4 more people (other than me) to get in on the idea, I could write a pretty convincing petition to get us a team. Then there would be 2 good teams around the area.

I can assure you that the gym is fine and the coach is great. I've been here for 3 years and the coach has trained me from my first forward roll to my first giants and fulls. I'm 13, and would enter competition at level 6. I need to know if there are any other guys interested in forming a team around the area, level 4-10. Also, some other information that may be useful in my letter/petition to the owner that you guys could help me out with are:

How much would you be willing to pay monthly for a team class?:
How many classes per week would you be willing to participate in, and how many hours each?:
What level would you enter next competition season in?:
In your opinion, what's your best skill?:
About what time of day for a team class (~2-3 hours long) is good for you?:

Thank you so much guys! Hopefully I can get a decent team going here! Also note, we would most likely start competing next season, and train this season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back