Bella's Mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

Bella's Mom

I never did take the time to introduce myself. Oops.

Okay, so I'm Bella's mom (shocker, I know). She is a pre-team (level 2.5 is how I like to describe her) 6YO with big blue eyes, bouncy curls, and a dislike of the beam and mill circles.

She is very active and has been in "gymnastics" since 18 months when we took a Mommy and Me class. My exhusband and I were in an apartment at the time and needed a way to blow out some energy before she tore the curtains down.

She has been in some kind of class ever since. She cannot walk from point A to point B with at least two roundoffs and a handstand. God forbid there be any kind of bar in the state that she hasn't pulled over and back hip circled.

She is in 1st grade and I get to brag that she can read on a 5th grade level. She loves silly bands, riding her bike, walking our beagle and papillon, and generally creating mayhem whenever she can. She plays soccer on a U8 team but hates it and will be quitting at the end of the season. I'm making her complete her commitment and I am a mean, horrible mother for doing so (just to let you know).

I am a trained biologist doing a early mid-life career change to teaching high school biology. I am currently in the middle of my student teaching semester and will be finished with everything in December. Yay!

Anyway, nice to be here and to meet so many interesting people who also have kiddos in the sport. There is something about having people understand that, no, your child really isn't capable

Oh yeah...and I don't share a Bella with Bella's Dad. He has his own Bella.

Anyway, nice to be here and to meet so many interesting people who also have kiddos in the sport. There is something about having people understand that, no, your child really isn't capable

Hmm...don't know what happened to the last part of this sentence.

It was supposed to read "really isn't capable of NOT turning upside down in one form or another."

Welcome to the CB!!! Thanks for the disclaimer--I was getting confused thinking that you were Bella's Dad's wife. And your Bella's are around the same age and I think they also both have curly hair!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back