Parents Chin Up Bar Recs?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 17694

Are there particular chin up bars that you love/hate? DD has asked for a chin up bar to do conditioning at home. Are there features that are recommended?

We have the on the door one for the whole family. And by whole family I mean my husband and kid. Cause I would die if I had to do one pull up. :p

We have the on the door one for the whole family. And by whole family I mean my husband and kid. Cause I would die if I had to do one pull up. :p

Is it the kind that hangs onto the top door frame or gets pressure mounted onto the door?

Is it the kind that hangs onto the top door frame or gets pressure mounted onto the door?
Hangs on the door frame. Holds my 80 pound kids and 200 pound husband. Separately :D. She needs a boost. But it's fine.

I have one that screws into the door frame. The one that hangs tore up the area above the door and the framing around the door over the course of time.

The pressure ones are a joke. Nothing like doing a pike (L sit) pullup only to drop to your rear on a tile floor.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back