Commonwealth Games

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Here's some info I pulled out from that blog you mentioned, Eddie...

[YOUTUBE]Co-TSJtPPWo[/YOUTUBE]

(Note from GT: the rest of this post has been removed as it's a little too political for these boards. There is considerable debate in India about whether New Delhi should host these games for a variety of reasons. While we encourage everybody to do research and join the debate if the subject interests them, this is not the place to hold that debate)

Last edited by a moderator:
Note from the mods: we like to avoid political debate here, as it tends to be very divisive. Keep this in mind when posting in this thread; the thread is about the commonwealth games.

At this point we don't have a solid line drawn as to what constitutes political debate and what doesn't, so we unfortunately can't give very specific guidelines at this point. All I will say is this: keep it civil, keep it focused on the games rather than the political figures surrounding them, and remember that bog and I may edit or delete any posts we deem to be too heavily steeped in politics.

Last edited:
India is certainly cutting to chase getting things ready in time. There are lots of delays and problems. Monsoon rains and mosquito born diseases are ongoing issues. But the politicians are optimistic as they should be. For the sake of the athletes including a Chalk Bucket member, we hope the games are a resounding success.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back