Floor Music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SuperGirlmlm

Gymnast
Is there any good places to purchase good floor music? I found Gym Jamz, and found some really good stuff. Do you know of any good places to get songs for cheaper?

Also, What is your opinion on velcro, buckles or double buckles for grips? My coach wants me to stick to resiport, so any ideas?

by the way: I just got my new Tiger Paws, I love them, they work wonders for those of you that responded to me before!

forget the velcro go with buckles. Double or single is a matter of prefence my DD likes the double buckles.
Not sure what you want to pay for music but its usally between $50 and $70. there is floormusic Express and Energym that has lots of selections.

I've heard a lot of people say buckles are better, but I've always used velcro and it's worked fine for me.

My DD was a velcro fiddler. Always adjusting the velcro strap to the point it didn't hold any more in a short time. the ones with velcro at our gym also fiddle with the strap on a regular basis and the same thing has happened so they have to tape it. I've seen velcro come undone during meets while gymnast was doing the bars. Not a very good thing. DD went to buckles from velcro and now she won't use velcro at all says the buckles hold better. It is a matter of preference but I would suggest buckles as I have never seen them come undone and the girls don't need to fuss with them after every swing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back