Coaches going back to coaching

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

dmytv

Coach
I am going back to coaching the little ones again at a city run gymnastics program. I am going to a clinic to brush up on technique and new rules. I also have taken gymcert certification courses in the past before and now I see usag has all of these online programs. Would these be good to take? If so which ones. I will be coaching preteam/2, 3,and 4.
Also separate question- This gym curently does AAU be we are thinking of switching over to USAG X-cell after level 4. Again those kids will not be mine, it will be head coaches and this year will stay the same. But next year when cycle changes, the kids I will be coaching now will move into that program. Just trying to think on how to structure the program for the transisition. Again this is a city program and the hours are few. The philosophy is the "gymnastics for all" kind.

the education online at USA Gymnastics is also "gymnastics for all". so take all that they offer and become safety certified which you will need to step on the floor of a competition.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back