Parents Granny Smith's dd update....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow! Sounds so exciting regardless of whether it is Level 8 or 9--both are totally impressive to me!!! Heck, I'd be estatic if and when my dd Dani ever throws a ROBHS by herself on floor ever again!!! LOL

But seriously--your dd sounds like she is coming along great and she seems like a very strong and confident young woman!!! Good luck and can't wait to see the vids!!!!

Shootover is the same as a "baile," not sure of the spelling. It's where she starts at the high bar facing the low bar, she casts toward the low bar and she does a half turn and catches the low bar (she'll end facing the high bar and will probably do a kip to a squat on or something like that.

That's the great thing about being North in the State, there are so many schools that have gym teams - I think that is awesome. There is only one in the South that I know of and we live about 30 minutes North of there. Oh well, she could try to do it independent, but I'm not sure how that all works.

Did LM do Pumpkin Cup this yr???

A couple of our girls do the shootovers although I can't remember what they call it ..... The toe shoot that K is training is from low bar to high bar.

LM did not do Pumpkin. A decision was made not to because everyone hated the costumes and skits, but that was before we found out they changed the format. Oh well. Seems that the scoring was more reasonable (compared to what we saw in our first meet). LM will be doing the Acorn meet at Meetrunners Oc 25th and then Rutgers Classic with a Sectional in between.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back