Parents Injury help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi
My daughter has burst a fluid sac in her knee. We know it's partly because of tight hamstrings and partly because her coach is making her do the same move over and over again without mixing it up to try different ways to achieve the move, needless to say will be moving her to a different cheeleading club.
My question is has anyone else experience of this injury my daughters had it for about 12 weeks now and it keeps recurring. She is under a physio and will go back to see her this week.my daughter has stopped tumbling while she is healing but I would really like to hear other people's stories. I also think the injury might have come from her having hyper mobility in the hip on that leg so when she is landing front walkover on that leg it's done some.damage.

Just a heads up: we don't allow requesting or offering treatments or other medical advice here on CB. Most members are not qualified medical professionals, and any who are can't diagnose or recommend treatment via an internet forum. The best place to get medical advice is always a qualified medical expert who has properly examined the athlete.

Commiseration is fine, and if any other users have their own story with similar issues, you're welcome to discuss it, but please avoid treatment recommendations.

When training with or returning from any injury, it's always best to err on the side of caution.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back