WAG Let's see those leos. Volume 3

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

This was a new leo year. Boy am I glad that choosing a new leo only happens every two years! Oh the drama that goes with it. But DD10 leo is beautiful. Lots of sparkle and even though DD isn't much of a pink fan it looks really nice. The sleeve also has the gym initials in gems.
warmupsfront.jpgnewleo1.jpgwarmupsback.jpg

Our colors laster year were a darker. I liked that color better but all of the girls like the lighter pink better. Our gym is apparently now known as the pink team :)

Our colors laster year were a darker. I liked that color better but all of the girls like the lighter pink better. Our gym is apparently now known as the pink team :)

HaHa! We will never be a pink team....we have a boys team too, and they have been the same colors since the gym started like 30 years ago!!

Really pretty leos! I love the sea-green color!

I wish I could find a picture of my team leo circa 1992. Maybe my parents can dig one up. It was this pink, blue and white striped Alpha Factor number that looked like something you'd expect to see the Romanian team competing in except for the different colors.

Any retired gymnasts have retro leo pictures from their competition days?

Here are our leos, new this season. I must say that they look fabulous out on the floor. The girls love them.

Attachments

• 1357304048656.jpg
    1357304048656.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 80
I wish I could find a picture of my team leo circa 1992. Maybe my parents can dig one up. It was this pink, blue and white striped Alpha Factor number that looked like something you'd expect to see the Romanian team competing in except for the different colors.

Any retired gymnasts have retro leo pictures from their competition days?

I would LOVE to see that! Maybe, if you post it in a new thread, some other former gymnast on this site will follow suit.

I love that they are different. Are these the only two designs or are there more? Do the girls choose which design they want, or are they assigned? I always admire the team leos where each girl's is different... like maybe they're all black and silver but then each one has a different color swoosh across the front or something. I think it's fun when there's a little individuality.

I wish it were about choice. My daughter is on the left. That's the new team leo. Her main rival from last season turned bestie is on the right. Because of an issue with the supplier, she borrowed an old leo. With last year's level 3s in the new leo and my daughter's best friend and the three repeating level 4s in the old leos, it has a great different but the same vibe. Still, they are elegant with a little pink. They stand out in a sea of neon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back