Parents Meet Report & Brag Alert ! ! ! !

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

JessMom

Proud Parent
Started off on beam . . . . looked good . . .solid 9.0

Off to Floor . . . . An amazing 9.6 . . . new personal high score ! ! !

The Vault . . . .the dreaded Vault. She almost got pulled last weekend after limping on vault due to a hurt foot . . . all decked out in new vault shoes to help support her foot . . . .9.0 . . . .:jump:NO FRIGGIN WAY!!! highest score ever on vault by leaps and bounds!!!

Bars . . . . 8.9 . . . :confused:no one understands why and how . . . it was pretty clean and the judge was being generous up till then. Judges and scoring . . .we will never fully understand . . . . but still a new personal high

So . . .drum roll . . .

2nd Place Beam, 1st Place Floor, 1st place Vault (OMG):eek:, 4th bars . . . . . .1st AA - new personal best at 36.5 !!!

and to top off the day . . . .1st place team (the team's first first) ! ! ! !

I'm a proud momma :D

Last edited:
WoooooHoooo !!!

Wha a great day !!! I love to read about personal best and 1st AA 1st place team - best day ever !!!!

Woohoo!!! Way to go Jess! You are having a great season at L5. I am so happy that the change to USAG is going well! Awesome when decisions to change gyms work out so well. :D Loved the video. She really looked great! Loved the crowns for the first places. Cute idea!

Ahhh!!! Jess, you are such an amazing little gymnast! Pixie and I love watching your videos and giggle with delight when we watch them. Congrats on such a fabulous meet! And wtg on 1st AA...you deserved it :D

Her routines looked great!! The only thing I saw on bars was her legs coming apart at times (of course I'm not a judge either!).

Wow! Way to go Jess!! Lily is envious of your vault score. The vault scoring here has been ridiculously low. We haven't seen a single 9 at any meet we've been to and that includes our girls who can vault like crazy. All of Jess' routines looked fantastic! Congratulations to her on her 36 and first place!

Meg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back