Meet Video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

I had a pretty good meet :)
We started on bars and I messed up on my squat on (I started to do it, then stopped and came back to the bar). It was pretty ugly :p
Beam was okay. I didn't connect my series (again). But other than that I did okay..
Floor was good..
Vault was kinda weird :eek:

[video=youtube;nJjCI_cWx_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJjCI_cWx_8[/video]

Looks like it was a pretty solid meet to me. And at least you have all of the hard parts of your bar routine worked out ;). I'm sure you won't make that mistake again any time soon. And that beam connection is so close! Even without it, that score is pretty nice. Nicely done!

Nice job! You are soooo close on the connections on the beam! The Level 7's from my DD's gym were at that same meet and it looks like at the same time. I could see the HC/owner of my DD's gym during your bar routine. My DD is a level 5 but they did not compete at that meet.

Omg omg omg omg omg i love your floor music and your routine!!!!!!!!!! It was pretty!!

How rude! it deleted my caps :(

I loved watching your routines, esp your floor. Sorry about the squat on and your connection. Im sure as the season goes on you will improve. Keep us posted on how your other meets go.

I LOVE your choreography for floor! Your tumbling is great, and the bhs step out on beam was awesome! Those were great scores!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back