Melody Leotards

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

All Chalked Up

Coach
Gymnast
Are Melody Leotards good suits? They're very pretty and I like that you can customize them. How is the quality? I know the fit runs SUPER small- I usually take an adult small but with Melody's mesurements I'm either an adult large or an adult extra large :eek:

My DD has one that she designed herself and she loves it. It's been washed a jillion times and holds up well. The only thing that doesn't look "like new" anymore is that she has one of those multicolored fabrics in it and some of the darker colors have bled onto some of the lighter patches... Just within that one swatch of fabric though... Hasn't bled onto any of the other types of fabric. Two of her teammates have them too and I see them wearing theirs all the time. We're thinking about doing a "design your own leo" fundraiser in the spring through them.

I don't remember ordering a bigger size than normal, but it's been almost a year, and it's at the gym so I can't check it, but I guess I'd go by the size chart on the site. If you have any questions, the company (I get the impression it's just a small business, so maybe it's the owner) is really good at responding to emails.

They're a good price too, and shipping is only a couple of bucks. I would highly recommend them!

I just checked the website and the size chart seems to be similar to GK. I love the idea that you can pick the colors yourself for the leo! Uh Oh. I see a new leo in my DD's future!! lol!!

I ordered a few for our rail at gym - the fit is good and the colours are really vibrant - they wash really well and the quality is good. Really good price and the shipping was really really good!

I ordered a few for our rail at gym - the fit is good and the colours are really vibrant - they wash really well and the quality is good. Really good price and the shipping was really really good!

How long does it take to get the custom leo once you order it?

Not very long. I'm thinking it was less than 2 weeks between when we ordered it and when she got it. They don't really do gift certificates, but I made up a "create your own leo" certificate that I gave my Dd for her birthday last year (and then I just paid for it after she designed it). It was a hit!

Just checked out the website after seeing this thread and it looked like so much fun that I ended up designing one! I guess I just purchased yet another leotard I really don't need :p But the price was so reasonable that I couldn't resist!

Not very long at all - It was quite a while back but I think I only waited 2 weeks - if that - for the leos to arrive and they were shipping to the UK so I expected quite a wait anyway!

I've ordered a couple of times from them and have been very happy with the quality. It took less than 5 days to get our first order. Super fast for us so far. The only time it was a bit slower was during the holidays where it took just about 2 weeks. But I think some of that was the bogged down USPS.

They fiit just like GK leos. I love them and have quite a few from them. I agree with what everyone has said, 1-2 weeks for shipping. You can't beat the price or the fact that you get to customize.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back