DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
I have added a mobile style that is automatically detected when you browse to the site with a newer mobile phone. I think tablets still detect the default theme...not mobile...let me know.

Just like in the regular theme...the inline ads (the one by the first post and last post in each thread) will disappear if you join the booster club.

Let me know how the mobile style works.

At first, wasn't so crazy about it. Cuz my favorite part of the updated regular site is that what's new - activity stream tab(love that!) And couldn't find it on mobile site. BUT I have now figured out that if I hit the little tic tac toe board lookin thing in the upper right hand corner it will lead me to a menu with a nuclear physics looking symbol that leads me to the same thing! So, all is well

Took me a while to figure that out as well. The icons on the mobile style are a bit odd.

Is there a like button on the mobile site? I can't seem to find it.

No...the "like" button is a part of a program called vBSEO...a third party add-on. We will most likely have to remove it from regular forum soon.

Hate it. I liked being able to see what topics were most recent so that I could judge if I wanted to read that board or not and now I can't. Is there any way that you can override it and choose the regular site? I am not super good with computers.

Aerialriver - I thought the same thing at first. But if you hit the square tab in the upper right corner that looks like a tic tac toe board it will take you to a menu. And the "what's new" tab on this menu will show you the most recent posts/topics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back