WAG Moving to Canada - High Level Toronto Area Gyms?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

emiloots

Proud Parent
My husband is being transferred to Toronto - we currently are at a high level gym in the states. My daughter will be a 12yo L9 (2023-24 season). She has her sights on competing in college so looking for gyms that have an established program for higher level athletes. We don't have a residence yet, but it will be somewhere between Mississauga and Toronto proper. Gym culture is important to us, we have a great, supportive culture in our gym and hope to find that in our new gym.

My husband is being transferred to Toronto - we currently are at a high level gym in the states. My daughter will be a 12yo L9 (2023-24 season). She has her sights on competing in college so looking for gyms that have an established program for higher level athletes. We don't have a residence yet, but it will be somewhere between Mississauga and Toronto proper. Gym culture is important to us, we have a great, supportive culture in our gym and hope to find that in our new gym.

Have you found a gym yet? There are a few in the west end of the GTA to consider - Toronto Gymnastics International, Futures Gymnastics and Oakville Gymnastics.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back