My dd broke her wrist on Wednesday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

Gymnastic

Wednesday at practice, my dd broke her wrist. It was the scariest thing when I get the call from the gym saying that your daughter hurt her wrist and is screaming on the floor. Especially when your a hour hour away.... We had to go in an ambulance and her wrist was popped out of place and the bone was sticking out. Awe she was in so much pain and I felt so bad. We just got home after 2 surgeries and 2 long nights at the hospital. I think she was doing a full on floor and kind of flew off the floor and put her arm down on the cement. She broke her arm in 4 places. Awe poor baby no she has a cast all the way up her arm to her shoulder for a month then she gets just a wrist cast for 1 month then a brace with 4 weeks 3 times a week of pt until she can train again.....

Banning you again for being a revolting troll. If anyone checked all your posts they would see you have serious issues even keeping your stories straight.

Just go get a life. How can being banned for seven times be fun?

Poor kid...About two years ago, I broke my wrists three times in a year. After that, I tried everything to strengthen them. Finally, my coach suggested wrist supports. I lost so many skills during my recovery time. After I recovered, before my Tiger Paws, I wouldn't to ANY skill that required my wrists. Finally, I got enough courage to attempt a handstand. When I did, both my wrists collapsed, but they weren't broken.

Poor kid...About two years ago, I broke my wrists three times in a year. After that, I tried everything to strengthen them. Finally, my coach suggested wrist supports. I lost so many skills during my recovery time. After I recovered, before my Tiger Paws, I wouldn't to ANY skill that required my wrists. Finally, I got enough courage to attempt a handstand. When I did, both my wrists collapsed, but they weren't broken.

Read the whole thread. She was lying, she always lies. She is banned.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back