Northern VA mom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

H

Hijenest2

My daughter spent the last year at a gymnastics place that I really wasn't excited about. I decided to move her and I can not believe how much she has thrived. She has learned more in one month then in the last nine. I love gymnastics and more importantly so does my daughter!

Welcome! I'm fairly new here myself. My 9 year old daughter just started team gym and loves it. We live in DC proper but are in a NoVA gym and really enjoying it so far.

Welcome to CB! There are a number of Region 7 families on this site and I think you'll find it very informative (I know I have). It's always good to hear a gym change is working well.

I'm also one of those Northern Virginia moms. My daughter has been to a few gyms in the area and is really thriving where she is now as well. It's such a good feeling to know that they're happy and progressing, isn't it??

Yes it is Tumblequeenmom, although I'm reading some of these other feeds and reading some negative feedback about the gym we are going to. I really haven't experienced any of that and my daughters coach is wonderful....firm but encouraging. Makes me wonder!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back