WAG PAC RIM comp live today

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

http://www.pacificrimchamps.com/en/video/

All times are Pacific time

Wednesday, April 9 – Competition

Session 1: 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
WAG: Group 1 team & all-around (Colombia, Singapore, Mexico, Philippines, Peru, Australia)

Session 2: 3:30 – 6 p.m.
WAG: Group 2 team & all-around (Chinese Taipei, Costa Rica, New Zealand, Japan)

Session 3: 7 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Opening ceremonies featuring Freshh Hip Hop Crew
WAG: Group 3 team & all-around (Hong Kong, Panama, Canada, USA, China); Awards

I am SO excited to see Ellie Black. She's done nothing but improve since the Olympics, even though she had surgery on her toe and has begun university. GO ELLIE! :)

WAG Event finals today at 6 p.m. and tommorow 2:30 p.m. Pacfic Time. Gymnastike livestreaming was not bad.

USA girls were great -- although it was not anywhere as exciting as it would have been with Simone Biles competing.

WAG Event finals today at 6 p.m. and tommorow 2:30 p.m. Pacfic Time. Gymnastike livestreaming was not bad.

USA girls were great -- although it was not anywhere as exciting as it would have been with Simone Biles competing.

The livestream was not gymnastikes it was done by the Canadian Gymnastics Federation, but yes it was good.

Last edited:
Weird I know lots of people who used the pac rim sit with no issues. I managed to get three screens going at once.

Worst thing for me was the commentary was ahead of the feed, so I turned it off. Much better after that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back