MAG Practices

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

skschlag

Staff member
Gold Membership
Proud Parent
I have one happy gymnast. For the next 3 of 4 days (Sunday off), they have 2-a-days! 8-11, lunch, then 12:30-3. He is so excited to be at the gym for that :) I am sure there will be a lot of games thrown in to keep them having fun, but I think just being there will be enough for most of them!

I have one happy gymnast. For the next 3 of 4 days (Sunday off), they have 2-a-days! 8-11, lunch, then 12:30-3. He is so excited to be at the gym for that :) I am sure there will be a lot of games thrown in to keep them having fun, but I think just being there will be enough for most of them!
That's awesome!! My DD would be in HEAVEN if her gym did that!! Good for him though!!

Awesome. DS is unhappy about a 6 day break. His last practice was Tuesday and he doesn't go again until Tuesday- and each morning he wakes up excitedly asking if it's a gym day. He can't wait to get back.

For summer schedule, the boys have one day a week when they are in the gym from 9-3. It's the happiest day of the week for DS.

They all seem so happy! A couple of us parents did some booster work at the gym this morning and got their lunch for them. It is so great that they have this chance to bond as a team as well, with their coach, with a bit of down time in practice. They seemed to be having fun after lunch. Can't wait to hear how it went.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back