Parents Should she compete?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just to give an update. My dd made some cw in the gym and then in warm ups before the meet. Her dd decided to let her go for it. She made it!!! I never cheered so loud.

WoooHooo! I would be cheering too! My DD has a cartwheel/cartwheel series in her x-cel routine and lands it about 50% of the time in meets. She seems to never miss it at practice but I guess her nerves get the best of her at meets! It works opposite for other girls. The extra adrenaline seems to have been just what she needed! Great job!!

Just to give an update. My dd made some cw in the gym and then in warm ups before the meet. Her dd decided to let her go for it. She made it!!! I never cheered so loud.

something is not sounding right here. you stated the same in a previous post. who is dd? darling dad? dad is a coach??

My dd has the skill. She can do it all day long on the low beam or with matts piled under her but when she goes to do it the routine she lands on the floor beside the beam. From what i am told it is in het head. Her dd thinks if she doesnt get to do beam in the meet it will make her want to do it.

here also...:)

No i posted those post in a hurry. I guess i need to proof read my post. Her coach thought if she didnt do beam she would want to do it. Her coach decided to let her go for it. I will be more careful.

Congrats to your girl! Sounds like she got a real confidence boost from practice and it carried over to the meet. Bet she was absolutely thrilled. :D Good job!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back