Should we do a "lets see your comp leo" thread

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Deanna

Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
On another thread some of us were talking about costs and such and it came up where few were saying something about liking to see everyones comp leos. I would love to do this.
Should we? If so, (a) where should it be posted (which forum), (b) when should we start it (not sure if everyone has their comp leos yet) and (c)should the picture have the gymnast in the leo or just the leo (some folks may not be comfortable posting pictures of their child online). Also should we post pics of their warm ups too?

How many would like to do this?
If there are several I will start it, just let me know where and when I should do it.

I'd love to see other peoples leotards. Mine hasn't come yet, but once it does I'll post it. I think having the gymnast in the picture or not can be left to the parent, and either would be fine. And it can be posted in this forum! (the chalk bucket) And warmups, I think if you want to post them you can. But its not necessary, I just want to see leotards :)

I think it would be cool. I think probably under the chalk bucket forum, it is kind of the generic forum and I have seen other things like that there. We could start when ever and when those people who do not have them yet get them they may add on. Some people keep the same ones for a couple years, so many people do have it. I would say for safety reason probably just take a pic of the leo or use a generic catalog pic if you have one. Go ahead and start!

Hey I think there is another thread here with this topic. Hey moderators can we combine these. thanks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back