Spring competitions, who's up?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well done to those that competed this week. It will be very interesting to see the results of the national comp grades finals and how the different regions compare. Wish there was one results page for all the comp, levels, grades etc rather than scrambling around.

ze
My dd had a great comp and is through to nationals . very proud of her. :D

Well done to your dd

well done to your dds Tiny Dancer and chocolate. My dd had a great comp also today competing in compulsory level 5. Really pleased it all went well

Well done to your dd

Wish there was one results page for all the comp, levels, grades etc rather than scrambling around.

Where can you find out the results of Grades etc? Our regional website is useless and I can't find anything under the British Gymnastics website, I would like to find out about the Disability Grades and the main stream Grades for our area which is East, but cannot find any results.

Again TD, its a question of trawling to through club websites to see who has posted online - a right pain in the behind. Usually you get to know which club in your region is good at getting the results up quickly !

I don't know about the disability grades but I think East regions results have been posted on the other thread.

It is really hard to find the results on BG and some regions don't upload them there. That is why we started the other thread to gather them together. If anyone finds the disability grades results they should add them too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back