States on Sunday

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

DD has her state meet on Sunday.

Her and teammate have been working so hard, I think their coach is already proud of them regardless of how they do. DD is in a tough age group, but that's what happens sometimes. She is really looking forward to meet. Her sister is bummed, she really wanted to go but has swim meet at same time. I'm sure they will be calling eachother after their meets.

Why is it I can't wait for the season to begin, and then I can't wait for it to be over?

Good luck to her!! It's tough to be in a competitive age group...we had a little experience with that this year...:rolleyes:but I hope she does HER BEST and that's all she really can do!

It is so funny about meet season...I totally know what you mean...I am missing it now and just a few weeks ago I could not WAIT for it to be over...;)

You're too funny! You sound just like me :eek: Our season is over already, and I'm sure by July I'll be anxious for the next season to begin, lol. We are all neurotic!

Good luck to your dd at States!!! Sending her lots of good luck wishes!

Best of luck for this weekend to both of the gymmies. I could totally live without competitions, just have fun in the gym. We only have three and they totally mess up the fun with skills, and my oldest hates floor anyway.

Good luck at States this weekend!!!

I know what you mean about meet season. I am so ready for this weekend to be done and over with. (Regionals) I am ready for some relaxing and my DD is ready to uptrain for next season. I am sure by the Fall I will be ready to go again :)

Good luck this weekend.. I understand about having to be at 2 places at one time... we have battled this all season between soccer with my other DD. I think you guys are going to colorado for regionals? We will be there also .. What group will your DD be in.... the Jr 1 and Jr 2 are going to be really tough.. PM me and maybe we can meet. :)

Nope, DD is a L6. No regionals for us for a while.

Mock meet went well, it's funny how bad little habits can creep back in though. It is always good when they hear it from someone else - the judge that was there (she would have never of listened to her mom!). She has given her a couple of things she should be able to work on correcting before Sunday.

And it was very helpful for me to sit as a judge with her, she has been judging for over 20 years.

This is only the second time this season they have been scheduled the same day, so it hasn't been too bad. They do practice the same nights, but swimming is only for an hour and is in-between gym time, so we luckily haven't had any issues there.

Good luck in Colorado this weekend!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back