WAG Saying or quotes on tshirts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We stick with the positive stuff ; "Champions are made in Practice", "Dedication", Got Chalk? , I flip, stuff like that.

Partially because I don't approve of the "I work mine off to beat yours" attitude, but more because its what they pick (they get one hoodie a year, usually at regionals/state).

I do think the flexy one is funny - but my DD wouldn't have thought so....she can be way too serious

I agree... my daughter wouldn't wear the "flexy" one. I find the "bust mine" to be fairly offensive. DD had the football one when she was younger, but I think once you hit middle school, you don't really want to piss off the football players. I do like the "Your workout is my warmup" one, mostly because it's true.

DD got a "Keep calm and tumble on" shirt at a meet that she likes.

If anyone wants more ideas a website called viewsport has a bunch of cool tops. They are not all for gymnastics but most of them you can apply to gymnastics.
One of my favorite tops from there says "Run more than your mouth" haha
Also, they have what's called sweat activated apparel. When you sweat it reveals hidden messages.

If anyone wants more ideas a website called viewsport has a bunch of cool tops. They are not all for gymnastics but most of them you can apply to gymnastics.
One of my favorite tops from there says "Run more than your mouth" haha
Also, they have what's called sweat activated apparel. When you sweat it reveals hidden messages.
Checked out this site. I liked the "strength is beautiful" shirt. On the back the message "train harder" is "sweat activated." Will keep this in mind for future gifts, though at $32 for a tank, it's pretty pricy.

Our old team t-shirts said the club name and logo on the front then our name under the logo. But the back was awesome ... It said
'' GYMNASTS DO IT
UPSIDE DOWN!!!''

With the upside down bit upside down

This is more of a motivational saying, but I love it:

"If you don't practice, someone else will."

I guess you could make it into more of an in-your-face competitive type saying by changing it a bit, perhaps, "When you're not practicing, I am."

I kinda like the "I hang out at bars (with a picture of the uneven bars)", but my dd is in college, still doing gymnastics. I think it's kind of cute.

Thank you again for the "this is my handstand shirt" idea! I had a customized shirt made at a local shop and I'm loving it. Everyone at the gym thinks it's genius, too!

Saw another quote yesterday which would be good for a gym tshirt: Lots of people have the will to win, but few people have the will to prepare to win

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back