B's and C's on beam and floor

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey everyone,
I haven't been on the ChalkBucket in forever but I'm looking for B's (and possibly C's if I can do any) for level 8 beam and floor. Or does anyone know where I can find a list of the values of skills?

I was wondering what a 1.5 turn with leg at horizontal is worth on floor?
and 1.5 twist on floor is still a B right?
what about switch split half?

and I am looking for a B dismount on beam in case the BHS-BT doesn't work out. But half's are still A's right? So a front full would be a B?

Any other suggestions for B's and C's would be great too thanks!

Does your gym have the JO code of point? It has all skills that you can do and their values.

Most B dismounts have a full twist in them. Halfs are A's. The most common is a back layout full, but I believe that a front aerial full is the same. A full twisting gainer is also a B.

A full turn w/ leg at horizontal is a C (or at least worth the same as a double turn), so I'm guessing that a 3/2 would be a D? Either way, I'm pretty sure you can't do a 3/2 with your leg at horizontal in level 8.

A 3/2 with your leg at your knee is still a B. I see a lot of girls doing this in meets.

I'm not sure what you mean about switch split half, are you talking about finishing in straddle or completely turning around and finishing in the other split?

Some easy dance B's for beam: split jump, split jump 1/4, jump 3/4, tuck jump 1/2, 3/2 turn
Some easy dance C's for beam: switch leap, tuck jump 3/4

Some easy dance B's for floor: tuck 1/1, 180˚ straddle jump, switch leap, tourjette
(I'm not sure about many floor C's, as you can only do dance C's in level 8. The only one you really see is a double turn)

Okay thanks everyone!
I'm pretty sure on floor a full turn with leg at horizontal is a B because I competed it in my level 7 routine. So would 1.5 turn with leg at horizontal be a C?

Halfs are B's? Huh.

Half's are still A's, she gets the full value because you can either do a B dismount (ie. fulls) in level 8 or a B acro skill (RO) connected to an A dismount (1/2)

I'm pretty sure on floor a full turn with leg at horizontal is a B because I competed it in my level 7 routine. So would 1.5 turn with leg at horizontal be a C?

Yes a full turn with leg at horizantle is a B on floor on beam it is a C and I believe that 1.5 turn with leg at Horizantle is in fact a C.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back