I can still start with 20 years with gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

Nicky

I can still start with 20 years with gymnastics?

I love gymnastics. I make myself trampoline gymnastics but I would also like to do gymnastics because I love the elements.

I'm still as agile and can no splits, one can begin with 20 years, despite still?

with 8 years I have made a year cheerleading and figure skating and was also articulated but with time I have forgotten how.
I would like to again splits and can be articulated.

what would you advise me?

20 years old is not too old to start! there are many people who start at an older age than that, and some even compete! Good luck

real? there are many who are older and have to start?
but one can not but be as flexible as it should be right?

I'll have a look for a gymnastics club, maybe I'll find a good^^

Sure you can start late. You'll probably never be as good as the 8 year olds, but you can have fun trying! I started this year at 25 (never did gymnastics as a child), and am loving it. :)

you start with 25? cool.

I make trampoline gymnastics, and can saltos and other elements and also have good voltage.

I could still learn quickly splits? know her maybe some exercises I can do at home that I can ever have an exercise I'm learning it faster?

I'm sorry for my bad english

I think you should call the gymnastics clubs in your area and see if you can join to do an adult class or similar. I believe Germany is generally quite well disposed towards adult gymnasts so I'm sure you'll find somewhere and have fun! Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back