Ok what are they and how do you get them

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBee97

Proud Parent
Ok I've seen a few posts that have stars next to the title, images of paper clips, and what looks like a tag. What are they and how do we get them.

The paperclip symbol means that there is a post in the thread with an attachment (such as a picture) on it. You can mouse over one of the little tags, they really are just that, tags. When you post a thread, you have the option of putting some relevant words as "tagged words" so your post can be found easier when it is searched for. Hope that helps explain it a little bit. :)

new.jpg
I am sure we did not always have this bar, but you can rate the thread (the stars), like the thread or my personal favourite 'view first unread' Only discovered that a month ago but it is great for the super long threads. Thank you Mods/Admin/owner for that one. :)

View attachment 3543
I am sure we did not always have this bar, but you can rate the thread (the stars), like the thread or my personal favourite 'view first unread' Only discovered that a month ago but it is great for the super long threads. Thank you Mods/Admin/owner for that one. :)

You can also view first unread by clicking on the arrow next to the title of the thread on the main forum page - I always click on that straight away!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back