Saving Up for Camps!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

B Gymnast

does anyone have any ideas for getting money for camp?? next year i want to go to 2 camps, so my mom said if i get ALL of the money for the more expensive one (about $700):eek: then she would pay for all of the other camp (about$450)..so any ideas??

my friend makes money by selling hand made bracelets she made using embrodiery floss, its really easy and fun once you get the hang of it. i think she makes 2-3 dollers per bracelet. not alot, but its good money! maybe you and a few gym friends can do it and split the money or something? haha. just an idea !:)

Babysitting always makes good money. Or if your old enough where you live, maybe you could get a job and just work a few hours on th weekends during the school year. Also, doing little things for neighbors, like mowing lawns or helping them clean the house is good too. Elderly neighbors might want some help around the house.

Set up a savings acct just for camp and ask relatives to contribute to that fund instead of gifts at b-day & Christmas. You could explain to them how important this is to you

See if you can do chores around the house for credit towards camp. I had my daughter earn $200 towards camp this summer and it worked well. Each chore was worth $1. She kept a piece of paper on the fridge and used tally marks as she went. it was awesome for me as a parent because if I needed something done around the house I knew I could count on her and she was willing to do it.

Jennifer

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back