Off Topic 14th birthday: clothes or gymnastics equipment?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Thats a good idea and then lean it a bit against a bed frame so you can kick off of it so you can get over. I might do that! I used to have my backwalkover then i lost it because i didnt practice it very much so I need to get it back!

I first did my backbend on my bed, then once I got used to it, tried not on the floor. Once you do it a certain amount of times, you're not afraid Anymore:).

I spent a lot of money (I don't want to say because you'll say i'm spoiled haha!) from my grandma on clothes! And am very happy I did. And I am getting a mat from my parents off craigslist. Since my friends and I do like doing tumbling passes on summer nights.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

So from my grandma I spent a heck of a lot of money on new clothes from VS! And I got body mist, you know that stuff! And from my parents I'm asking for a mat that I would pick up tomorrow. They're unsure because the mat is 8ft by 12ft by 4in and they think its too big. But I just love the size! And because its in a part of a huge city that is known for violence and its off of craigslist. So they want to just give me money. Overall its my choice. I really want to mat to work on aerials, FHS, round offs, and backbend kickovers since the most time I could possibly be in the gym, I already am for 2 and 1/2 hours a week until team in a month. If I got money I would blow it all at MAC cosmetics or sephora. Because I'm starting to get into make up and I'd probably get perfume and makeup. I actually would use the mat, my friends and I do round offs and FHS and skills on the lawn but are afraid to do anything advanced because the ground is hard. And I wear glasses so I don't know if the makeup thing would work out too well though I have contacts I could wear. What would you do?

Well from Craigslist I always meet at a public location. So maybe you could ask them to meet you somewhere a little out of that area.

In my opinion I think that you should get like all the 'necessary' makeup products. Like a basic foundation/ concealer, some eye shadows, mascara..etc just because ever teen girl needs them (I feel), it's a part of growing up! If you already have those or you have extra money after then I recommend buying the mat.

In my opinion I think that you should get like all the 'necessary' makeup products. Like a basic foundation/ concealer, some eye shadows, mascara..etc just because ever teen girl needs them .

Teen girls don't need any of this. A little lip gloss and you are good. Makeup is made to make everyone else look like they did in their teens and 20s.

I bought Urban Decay Naked 1 Eye shadow palette and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye liner from Sephora today! And since it was my birthday and I just signed up at checkout for Sephora beauty insiders, I got the birthday gift of their best selling mascara and a highlighter! And foundation and the summer do not mix! I got MAC pro long wear concealer that works as foundation like stuff! I still want an eyelash curler, a new makeup bag, blush, ect. What do you wear?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back