Practice Clothes? (Girls)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amblan01

Gymnast
Okay, so I usually wear Nike pro compression shorts (spandex) and a t-shirt. Or Nike dri-fit shorts. Most girls wear spandex and a T-shirt or a tank. They only wear leos if they're level 5+ or just not often. Nike shorts get caught on the bar so I always wear spandex now to gymnastics but shorts to tumbling. Other girls wear yoga pants/leggings which I'm gonna wear when it gets colder, because I sweat a lot and couldn't wear them now! Should I wear a under armour thing for athletes under my leos, spandex, and yoga leggings, or a under armour seamless underwear? They are pretty similar but the seamless cover a lot more. But they could get uncomfortable and I heard the thong is surprisingly really comfortable. Seamless cheeky or seamless thong?

gymnastics=10% talent 90% hard work

Um... It's all about what is comfortable for you. But nobody cares if your underwear lines show. And I find yoga shorts to be the most infuriating shorts to wear to gym. They ride up, get caught on bars, etc. I haven't really tried yoga pants but just an FYI!

I don't wear underwear at all with my spandex or leos.

But if you really don't feel comfortable going commando, I recommend seamless boy shorts for the spandex and leggings, and high cut seamless panties for leos.

I think thongs are actually pretty uncomfortable. I can deal with them occasionally, but I definitely wouldn't be able to handle them when working out at the gym. I hate when my leo rides up to give me a wedgie, so why would I want a constant one? I feel it would take away focus from the skills you are trying to learn. Some may disagree with me though, so whatever floats your boat.

Maybe you could talk to your mom about buying one or two of each type to try out and see which one fits your needs best? Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back