Parents 6 year old got her KIP!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lovofu

Proud Parent
My determined little munchkin decided the week of Christmas she wanted her Kip and asked the coaches if she could "work" on them. They smiled and said sure....so after each bar practice they would let her go to the strap bar and work on Kips. Well, to all of our surprise, last night she actually did it...and then did it over and over!!!

Her face was awesome!!!! Go munchkin. She's a level 4 so doesn't need it...just WANTED it really badly.

Proud Momma

WOW that is GREAT!! :D Don't you just love that proud look in their face when they get a new skill!! The kip is a very big deal!! I am sure you are both very proud.

In fact my 6 yo got herself a kip for Christmas too! She made her first one a few weeks prior but declared it as "having" it the week before Christmas! She was also so very excited!!

AWesome!! Congrats Sophia!! That is a huge skill and one lots of gymmies struggle with. Now she has time to really make it hers and get it pretty before level 5, which is always nice.

That is great! Congrats to her! Please save those kip fairies and send them over here...older DD will be needing them soon!:)

Thats awesome! My DD (10 years old) finally got hers last week consistently. She struggled with it for about 6 months. Sometimes she had it and sometimes she didn't. It is def nice to get that skill behind you as quickly as possible!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back