Alex injured!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

AlexsGymmyMom

Proud Parent
It looks like Alex may have broken her foot AGAIN! Same foot as last year but a different spot. She was doing a switch leap on beam and landed with her foot half off the beam so she fell and on the way down she smacked her foot on the beam! Off to the ortho tomorrow for x-rays! This week is the start of uptraining for her!! (Last week was periodization or conditioning week). She has actually been kindof dreading uptraining so maybe the gym gods have heard her !! lol
I will post tomorrow what we find out!!

Awww I hope she is ok. I have already broken my foot and I know the pain I went through. Hope she is ok. GET WELL SOON!

:( I am very, very, VERY sorry to hear this! Please let us know what happens at the doctor.

Hope your little one is fine and it's just a false alarm. Either way I am sure she'll be back flipping like crazy in no time. Good Luck!

Ohh no! that is horrible. Just when she was getting to the fun stuff :) I hope it isnt broken im anxious to hear how the ortho went today.

Well this seems a little bit like de ja vu! Last year when she broke it (same foot) it took 3 x-rays over the course of 6 weeks to actually see the break! Same thing may happen this time. It is a little bit swollen and is starting to bruise but the ortho could not see a break. It is again right at the growth plate so we will have more x-rays in 3 weeks and hopefully we will be able to see for sure if it is broken or not! She now has a lovely black accessory to take with her everywhere she goes!! (air boot) lol!! She is really bummed! I just hate the not knowing for sure! Even the ortho told her that she is his most problematic patient because she hides her breaks!! lol !!! Oh well, she will have super stong arms and core muscles by the time it is all done!! Good thing she likes conditioning!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back