Anyone having issues getting on the CB??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A member emailed me last night to say he cannot get on the CB with any browser. Is anyone else having issues on a PC?

I've been home a lot this week and have had no problems getting on. The weird thing is, I can't make paragraphs on CB. My enter key will not work on this site but will on others.

There was a period of time yesterday when I kept getting the message "The server is busy. Please try again later", or something to that effect.

Last edited:
I have gotten a message on occasion that says "The server is busy. Try again later." or something like that.

I've been home a lot this week and have had no problems getting on. The weird thing is, I can't make paragraphs on CB. My enter key will not work on this site but will on others.

I cannot make paragraphs on Internet Explorer ever, makes me look illiterate!!!

I got the same message for a about 30? minutes yesterday.

The paragraph thing happened to me too. It started about five weeks ago when using IE. It cleared up completely when I switched to google chrome which gobbles up a bunch of memory and slows down you tube videos. Oh well, if god wanted us to use the internet He would have put wi-fi- buds on the back of our heads.

I get the Server busy message from time to time. Also when I post a reply to a thread it can take 5 -10 min for it to actually post. so I'm waiting as the site freezes for a bit. I know its the site and not the computer because I can open a new browser window and do stuff on other sites without an issue and fast. This site for me tends to be slow using IE.

We have known for a long time that IE is not the best site for viewing the CB. In fact IE is a terrible browser for many reasons. Though it does look better than Mozilla and Chrome to me!! I have emailed JBS and hopefully he can look at the issue. The member who emailed me was able to get on in the middle of the night, party boy I guess, so maybe the issue is intermittent. Take note I am using IE, no paragraphs, I look stupid!!!

I had trouble getting on for much of yesterday on my laptop and my phone. Kept getting the server is busy.

I'll take a look...see what is going on.

I got the message "server busy" yesterday twice, I am using Safari on a iPad

OK...I think I fixed the busy issue...let me know if it's better now.

Haven't figured out the paragraph thing yet.

OK...trying IE 9.

New paragraph.

New paragraph.

What version of IE are you all using that you are having paragraph issue with?

Is that issue only with IE...or other browsers as well?

I found another forum having paragraph issues with Windows 8 and IE 10...are you all using that?

No problem from web, but the iOS app isn't working (both the CB app and via tapatalk-- I get the "taptatalk plugin disabled" message when I try to access from either one.

Yeah...I've had all of the above issues. Server busy is more rare from my laptop, but I've not been able to get on from my iPad or the iPhone app at all in the last few days.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back