Off Topic ballet exam results

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

sally

Proud Parent
We got my dd ballet exam results today and she did really well. She had only 5 weeks to learn everything as she had never danced before and got an amazing 74% one short of a DI. But that didn't matter I was so proud of her and she was amazed as she didn't think she would even pass.

Wow, great job! What exam did she do? What syllabus (ie RAD, CSTD, ATOD)?

My 10 year old DD (the one that doesn't do gym) is doing her RAD Grade 3 exam next (will probably be March 2012). What Grade did your DD just get results for - primary?

yeh it is. She is having a little trouble with those two so not expecting great results. Though I think the novelty of dancing is starting to wear off. Not enjoying it as much and wants to go back to gymnastics. She asked me if she could go back to her old club today.

Well she has done very well, to gain 74% in her Grade 2 RAD exam despite the fact that she started so late in the year and hadn't spent the last 3 years going through pre primary, Primary and grade 1 is really quite a big achievement.

I know her teacher was happy as well. She is more ballet dancer then anything else. She likes the ballet.

Well she has done very well, to gain 74% in her Grade 2 RAD exam despite the fact that she started so late in the year and hadn't spent the last 3 years going through pre primary, Primary and grade 1 is really quite a big achievement.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back