WAG Bars geinger

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I need help with my geinger. I think I don't get enough height or something because I always end up on the mats. Any help please?

I need help with my geinger. I think I don't get enough height or something because I always end up on the mats. Any help please?

:confused:

didn't you post not too long ago that you were trying to teach yourself a back walkover and that you would be training for (old) level 4?

That was a long time ago. I have moved up a lot of levels since then

Well, I could either vote for you as the most improved gymnast for the 3-4 months, or or admire your creativity.

I am starting gymnastics in a week and i want to be able to do a back walkover by next week. And i wont have a spotter. I will be doing it down a short hill in my back yard. I am scared, because i........ you on January 24, 2013

Maybe you should limit your posts to things you are really doing, because I love helping those who need and appreciate help, but really don't want to post something that's going to be laughed at by the OP.

Well of course all level 6's need to learn big level 10 release moves on bars, right?

Any help with skills should come from your coach. Oh wait, level 6 coaches don't coach bar release moves do they? I think this fish is very smelly.

Post a video...

Hey JBS....... I think in all fairness, and to keep her from being confused, you should specify which level incarnation.... 3, 6, or 9/10 you'd like to see doing the Geinger. Personally, I'd be merciful and ask for the L10 version, as that's gonna give her the best possible chance of catching the sucker. :D ;)

But I wish my daughter progressed so fast. She must be super talented with really excellent coaching to go from level 3 to Evelyn 10 in 4 months. And gymnastics isn't even her top priority. Family is first, hen horseback riding.

In her bio signature it says her newest skill for beam is a roundoff full twist dismount but it says shes a level 3 ...?

Hey JBS....... I think in all fairness, and to keep her from being confused, you should specify which level incarnation.... 3, 6, or 9/10 you'd like to see doing the Geinger. Personally, I'd be merciful and ask for the L10 version, as that's gonna give her the best possible chance of catching the sucker. :D ;)

I was looking for the "ping...half to the face version"...so I could say..."work your tap swings".

I was looking for the "ping...half to the face version"...so I could say..."work your tap swings".

I always thought of it as the "bwannnnnannanannna...... half to your face version" but I'll defer to you for your most recent work with this skill. I wounder if the safety mat she's doing the Humpty Dumpty onto has taken the form of her body's outline..... kinda like the way 'Wiley Coyote' leaves his outline in the middle of a wall, door, floor, or highway. Bleeb bleeb!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back