Off Topic Birthday leotard

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Iwannabemargo

Numpty Watcher
Proud Parent
P&F is 10 tomorrow ( how ? She was a baby only yesterday !) So I made her a new leo for her birthday, which she had to have today as it was practice.

The only problem is I now have to make her white shorts to match !

upload_2013-11-16_19-6-2.jpeg

upload_2013-11-16_19-6-20.jpeg

upload_2013-11-16_19-6-43.jpeg

Beautiful...I love it, great job! I just cut out pieces to make my daughter one today. I've made swimsuits before so I'm hoping it comes out ok. The applique pieces (design) are the only thing I'm really worried about messing up.

Beautiful...I love it, great job! I just cut out pieces to make my daughter one today. I've made swimsuits before so I'm hoping it comes out ok. The applique pieces (design) are the only thing I'm really worried about messing up.

I stick my appliques down with spray glue before stitching - otherwise they slide everywhere, especially with slippy/stretchy fabrics. I am looking to get some of the applique fabric glue stick @leotardmakermum recommended as the spray glue gunks up the needle a bit.

It can become a obsession, trouble is mine does nothing else, my sister asked what she wanted and the answer was nothing, gym is the only thing.

Thanks for attributing the glue stick to me, but it must have been someone else because it isn't a product I've ever used. My technique is to sandwich between layers of tearaway.

Great job on the leo! Looks wonderful and P&F looks very happy with it. Happy birthday to her!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back