Parents Cady's "Meet" today! (video)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

cadybearsmommy

Proud Parent
Cady had a little spring mock meet today. I am SOOOOO proud of her. For one, she has been sick this week, and she got her first little rip in her hand and she still got out there and did her very best! She is a little trooper, I am so glad she got better in time, she would have been brokenhearted if she had to miss it.

BTW, once you get to the awards, you can x out or skip over it, my dh decided to film then entire 4-5 year old awards instead of just getting Cady's so it is kind of long!
Thanks for watching! :D

[video=youtube;5mUADTL1_ks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mUADTL1_ks[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie! It was neat to see how your gym sets all that up. My dd's gym doesn't do things like this, but it looks like a lot of fun for the girls. Loved your (I'm assuming it is you) cheering during the bars. ;)

Very cute! I watched the video you posted of one of her first days in her new class and she is really improving!

What a cutie! It was neat to see how your gym sets all that up. My dd's gym doesn't do things like this, but it looks like a lot of fun for the girls. Loved your (I'm assuming it is you) cheering during the bars. ;)

LOL, yep all me! I was so excited when she got her pullover even though she had a rip on her hand! And she loves when we cheer for her!

Very cute! I watched the video you posted of one of her first days in her new class and she is really improving!

You are absolutely right! She has come a LONG way the past couple of months. She has been in gym less than a year now. The head coach is always coming over and watching her, especially since we had Dynamites tryouts (she was the one who monitored the tryouts.) I think she might have plans for her for team in a year or two!

Wanted to add that our gym is closed for a week next week before they start the summer session June 6th....dd will go crazy before then and there is no telling what kind of damage my furniture is going to sustain! LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back