Camps in NC

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A lot of our girls go to NCSU in Raleigh. Dd has never gone but the other parents seem happy with it. They offer 3 or 4 weeks in June/july.

A lot of our girls go to NCSU in Raleigh. Dd has never gone but the other parents seem happy with it. They offer 3 or 4 weeks in June/july.

I don't know of any others. I wish UNC offered one.

Do they have camps for elementary school girls? I was browsing their web site and did not find anything about gymnastics camp.
Thank you so much for your help!

Do they have camps for elementary school girls? I was browsing their web site and did not find anything about gymnastics camp.
Thank you so much for your help!

Yes they do, all of the girls in our gym who go are elementary age. My Dd went to their 1 day Christmas one last year and I just got an email about this years. It is on Dec 15th.
Camps - WolfpackGymnastics.com

They don't have next summers schedule out yet, but they usually have it all set by their Dec camp. Check back in another month or 2

Forgot to mention that they have both day and overnight option which is great for first timers or those who live close. I believe minimum age is 7. Information will hit the website by Feb at the latest.

There is a camp called OGC that has a traveling camp that sets up in a few different states, I think North/South Carolina is usually one. It looks like their website is being redone and has next to no information on it, but if you have an old issue of USAG magazine they might have an ad from a previous year. I think it's a day camp mostly, though I imagine you can get a group deal at a local hotel if you have a group of kids with a few chaperones.
OGC Camp LLC EIN: 45-3505092

My Dd has gone to the NCSC for a couple of years now. She started when she was in 5th grade. She really likes it. She also does the holiday camp as well.

Added bonus, 2 if her old teammates now compete for NCS and she always looks forward to seeing them :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back