Can i wear these earrings to pratice?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

th_Photo632G.jpg

these are my new earrings and i am not sure if they are to big to wear to practice. What do you guys think?

Ask your coach, as for myself I would perfer no earrings if that isn't possible can you put in smaller ones? I wouldn't want you wearing them as they cause a safety issue, it would really stink if I was spotting you and somehow caught one a ripped it straight out of your ear. And if you use a trampoline at all def. no earrigs! I have seen a a girl with tiny stud earrings get one caught in the trampoline bed and ripped right through her ear. OUCH!

i would defiantly ask your coach, but at my gym you are able to wear any studs but not tangly or hoops etc. so i would be able to wear those but all gyms have different rules so i can't say for sure.

They look expensive are you sure you want to risk them being lost forever in a foam pit or what ever. I say leave the jewelry at home even if you can wear them

i would defiantly ask your coach, but at my gym you are able to wear any studs but not tangly or hoops etc. so i would be able to wear those but all gyms have different rules so i can't say for sure.

i definitely agree with you although i would not defiantly ask.:)

Well I'm not sure about your gym but our policy for earrings is studs only. Again, I don't know what your gym's policy is.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back