Parents Cincinnati gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomtotwo

Proud Parent
I am looking at a possible move back to my hometown. Yeah! Anyway, want recommendations on Cincinnati Gyms for my 6 year old. She's the equivalent of a Level 4/5, but current gym doesn't compete till Level 5. I'm of course aware of CGA and will look at it, but am also interested in other gyms as well. Thanks for any input.

Cut and Paste this into your browser's address line and you should get the the usagymnastics 'find a gym' page (if you google this link you will get a list of gymsites - select "Find a Gym" and it will take you to this page.

:: USA Gymnastics :: usagymclub.com ::
Enter 45201 (cinci zipcode) in the seach box and click 'search'. You will get a list of all of the gyms (with link to their websites) in and around cincinnati.
Good luck and welcome back to the buckeye state.

Love Enrique Trabanino (my girls called him ET) - we went to his camp and he is an amazing coach! His gym is called Perfection and they are in West Chester, Ohio.

We competed at the Buckeye Invitational last year. The girls at the host gym, Buckeye Gymnastics, were FANTASTIC gymnasts! Beautiful to watch!

Thanks to all for your suggestions! I promise I will look at them all. When we left 7 years ago DD wasn't even born. I only know about CGA because all of the excitement over the 96 Olympics with our beloved Amanda and Jaycie (I know, not a native, but we claim her anyway). Ilike the sound of the one in West Chester. It would be relatively close to where we might live, and I value Dunno's opinion. Of course, DH is early in the interview process, but we would love to get back to where family is.

I like Queen City Gymnastics / Kids First OR you could look into one of the YMCA programs in the area. Countryside YMCA is the largest YMCA in the United States and they have an Excellent gymnastics program... I should know because we compete against them. The good thing about a YMCA program is that it is fewer hours, but they still get results!

Good luck.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back