Crop top sets

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Does anyone know a good place where i can buy crop top sets as it gets really hot in Australia and we don't wear leotards.

sylvia p sportswear has them, amco gymnastics has a couple, goose lycra has them, or will make up whatever design of them you want. gk elite also has them but as part of their cheer apparel rather than gymnastics. im from australia too, what level are you?

Theres a gk outlet in australia OMG i never knew that i so want to go there :D
where is warriewood??

there is a gk outlet in warriewood i think it is and it sells crop tops and leotards

at state comps and stuff GK sells crop tops and shorts but it ends up being pretty expensive :) im in australia too and i usually just get crop tops from cotton on or target, much cheaper and exactly the same :) but my friends mum also makes all the leos for our gym so i sometimes get crop tops and shorts from her.

But if your after pretty patterned ones, definately sylviaP or GK :)

ohk :) im in victoria, but occassionaly i go to sydney to see my cousins so maybe id be able to con them to taking me there next time i go :D have you been there, is it good?

ohk :) im in victoria, but occassionaly i go to sydney to see my cousins so maybe id be able to con them to taking me there next time i go :D have you been there, is it good?
yes i have been there, and there is nice stuff, the smaller you are the more range you have but there is still good stuff if you are taller

is it cheaper to buy it from the outlet place?? any indication of price???

i havent been to the outlet but the people who run the gk outlet have come to comps i have been to before, and ussually the leos and stuff are about $10 cheaper than online, and you dont have to pay postage.

Last edited by a moderator:
usually if i buy them at comps they are about $75 so that is pretty good then :)

yea some were $70ish but it was decently priced

I think we spent $100 - 160 and got crop top, shorts and leo

Last edited:
is it cheaper to buy it from the outlet place?? any indication of price???

At the warriewood outlet crop tops are around $30 and same with the GK shorts, depending on gemstones or not

In the Warriewood outlet they are very nice and they know you, they know my name and everything and they remember you so they are very nice!
as Holly (GymGurl) said there is a wider range for younger/smaller gymnasts but still quite a good range. Huge range in leos.

hope this helps, oh and the crop tops on the website are VERY different to the ones they sell in the store for some reason.

I don't know if they're available in your area, but try discountleotards.com, also, ebay can be good for that stuff too, you can get it new!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back