Do you like vBulletin4?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

i have a few questions:
1) if we have to log in to view threads how do people who arent joined on the CB get to view threads like they were before?
2) what was the colour thing you just did for tough gymnast about?
3) where is the thank button?

1. I am still able to view the forum when logged out...is anyone else required to login?
2. It's just a different style.
3. The "thank you" button is gone...that mod is no longer being developed and is a security threat. I am working on a new feature...a "like" feature.

All of the smilies have not been uploaded yet.

Everyone will get used to it with time! Remeber when we changed from the pink, everyone was like what happened,but then realized that this is much better. another thing is the font seems rather small, it might be because it is a different style than before.
A couple more questions... is there still the area where you can view peoples pictures? is there a place to see who is online? like before when it was on the left bar?or do you have to go to the whos online and then look? I will probably have planty more questions to come :p
I found the pictures!!! LOL if i lurk around some more i will probably be able to answer my other questions too.

Albums are under "community >> my albums"

The "who's online" is currently only under "quick links >> who's online"

okay yeah i found the pictures and i know where the whos online is :) is the only way to see whose online is to o to that page?

I think once JBS gets everything completed then most people will like it in time. Like everything else in life, change can take some getting used to. I run a forum (not as high traffic as this one) and understand all the work that goes into it, so if it's easier to manage then it's definitely something I can learn to live with.

(I don't like that pink color scheme though. The blue and white is just fine and dandy for me! :cool: )

It will take some getting used to. Guess I wasn't all that up for yet another computer systems change since I get them all the time at work.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back