WAG Doc Ali Dots

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

rbearclaw

Proud Parent
This is going to be a strange request, but does anybody have any Doc Ali DOTS? My daughter attended TOPs camp 2 years in a row, and Doc Ali was there. Her "science" lesson was a rotation each day, and they covered strong mind, fears, etc. My daughter LOVED that rotation. Doc Ali gave them all a credit card that had "mood dots" on it, that they could take off and wear to get them through meets, hard events, etc. At the time, my daughter was 6 and used those dots for fun and went through them fast, because they were a game. :)

But now, she could really use the dots for real...as "flic-flic on high" is working her nerves. I checked Doc Ali's website and don't see the dots as something for purchase. So, if anyone has the dots lying around, know where to get them, or have any ideas, greatly appreciated! I would love to surprise her to try and help her through this, and be supportive mom. :)

Ok this might sound lame, and my apologies if it does...but could you make some for her? I mean, were the dots chemically enhanced, or just stickers?
Sorry for my cluelessness.

Ok this might sound lame, and my apologies if it does...but could you make some for her? I mean, were the dots chemically enhanced, or just stickers?
Sorry for my cluelessness.
Not lame at all! That was going to be my back up plan. I was choosing the lazier way first.

Hey there! I would love to hear your thoughts on the camp! My daughter may be going to the one this summer, and I saw on the schedule that a science rotation was included. This would be her first time to go to a TOPs camp, so not sure what to expect.

Hey there! I would love to hear your thoughts on the camp! My daughter may be going to the one this summer, and I saw on the schedule that a science rotation was included. This would be her first time to go to a TOPs camp, so not sure what to expect.
My daughter is 8 and LOVES the camps. She attended at age 6 and 7, and will go again this year. The science rotation is a BIG hit with most of the kids. :)

Hey, sorry to take your thread totally off subject, but had another camp question. I know some gyms have several kids that attend together. My daughter would be the only one from her gym in attendance. On the schedule they list a long lunch break between sessions. What do the kids do during that time? Can the parents get them and take them to eat? Do you send lunches? She has done a couple of college camps but is new to TOPs in general. She will be 9.

Yes, they sure do! Most teams go out to lunch and then back to their hotel rooms to rest. If she is solo, I would suggest lunch with you guys and then rest at the hotel or at your house, whichever is the situation.

Hey, sorry to take your thread totally off subject, but had another camp question. I know some gyms have several kids that attend together. My daughter would be the only one from her gym in attendance. On the schedule they list a long lunch break between sessions. What do the kids do during that time? Can the parents get them and take them to eat? Do you send lunches? She has done a couple of college camps but is new to TOPs in general. She will be 9.
Also, if you want to private message me which camp you are interested in, I can see if it's the same one I've been to and we can swap notes! :)

Sorry if this is dumb... but what are the doc ali dots exactly?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back