Off Topic exciting news!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm pregnant! The home test was positive yesterday, I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. We're very excited. I haven't told anyone at the gym yet. I'll probably wait a few weeks to tell them, except maybe my closest coach-friend. Don't know when it is due, don't know if it is a boy or girl, but I do know that it will be in the gym starting young, and if it wants to pursue gymnastics, great! Just wanted to share the news.

That's awesome!!! Congratulations. I'm assuming this is your first? Get ready for the ride of your life. Being a mom is the most amazing thing in the world. I didn't plan on being one and didn't think I ever wanted to be one, but man oh man.....is it ever worth every single minute of the work.

Have a blast with the pregnancy. Hope it is one of those easy, smooth, and perfectly pleasant experiences.

Congrats. What wonderful news. Were you trying or did it just kinda happen?
Like Bella's Mom, I never saw myself having kids. To be honest I didnt want kids. But all that changed. My daughter we tried for, and my son came along 18 months later. He is a pill baby. But they are both the center of my world. And I am so blessed to have them both in my life. I have learned so much from them.
This will be the most amazing experience of you life. I wish all the best for you and hope you have a easy and safe pregnancy.
Keep us updated.
Anyone know if this is our first CB baby?

Congrats :) you are now embarking on a totally new journey with a little gymmie of your own! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news!

Were you trying or did it just kinda happen?

Anyone know if this is our first CB baby?

Question number one. You cannot really be asking her that???:eek::D:eek:

Question two. We had our first CB baby way back when when JBS had his second DD. Then our first member baby when one of the Monkeys moms' had her little monkey, who I think is two now and doing gym!!!:)

To anyone I offended I am truely sorry. Not my intentions AT ALL. I also belong to a parenting forum and for there that is a completly exceptable and common question. I even went as far as to describe my own situation and my own children. :rolleyes:
I admit I see the errors of my ways, and will try and remember from now on what is exceptable on my Yorkie and my Parenting forums might not be exceptable here..:eek:

Congratulations and I hope you have a uneventful pregnancy.

FWIW, I think Nevaeh is a beautiful name and so does my daughter's best friend who happens to be named Nevaeh.

I don't mind the question. It wasn't planned but we knew we were going to be trying in the next couple years, so it was a welcome surprise.

I wasn't planning on naming the baby Neveah. Never heard of it.

So far I've had no morning sickness at all. I'm a little tired and occasionally get angry more easily when the girls at the gym aren't working hard enough (our level 6 group this year has no motivation), but other than that I feel completely normal. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back