Off Topic Extreme Beam on AGT!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Very cool! I wish she would have worn a different outfit though! A leotard or some performace outfit would be great! Such a cool skill though!

Terrifying. If she was my daughter, there is no way I could watch that.

She does look like she was just walking by the studio on her way to the park and decided, spur of the moment, to come in and do crazy jumps on a balance beam.

How about a costume AND a mat? Please, lady? Do it for your mother! She worries...

I think the lack of a costume was because it is the first round. The goal is to make an impression and get to the Vegas round. As the competition goes further, they will look even better because they have "improved". I am sure they will eventually add cheoroegraphy, music, cosutmes and other appartus.

This act was on AGT for the third round tonight. In the second round she did her flips holding flames in her arms. Tonight she was in a fancy, sparkly costume and did her routine over a flaming bed of nails. Amazing!

i was just gong to post something about this. it is absolutly horrifing to watch sometimes but she has yet to fall during a show yet!!

They were on it last season and she got hurt during rehearsals so they pulled out. Glad to see them back this season.

She said on the results show that they have something different coming, not on the beam. Can't wait to see what else they have in store!

And I thought that beam was hard. This one's being held by two guys and is bouncy! I think many people in the audience don't understand that four inches is a lot smaller than it seems when you are doing those kinds of tricks, but I guess we have a little better understanding but still can't compare ourselves to them. Good Luck as they move on :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back