Parents Gold Over America Tour

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Cori

Proud Parent
The Gold Over America Tour is happening this fall. It also toured in 2021. I'd like to take my daughter but there's not much info about it. She'll be 7.

Did any of you go in 2021? Did you and/or your gymnast like it?

And did any of you get the gold squad add on? What I don't understand about it is with that add on you get VIP special entrance and to see the Chalk Talk etc. It's for ages 7 to 25 but I'm not going to let my kid just go off by herself in such a busy venue. Would I be allowed to go with her?

I went in 2021 with another fan friend. We’re both adults and we had a blast. We’re planning to go again this year. We did not get the vip but we did splurge on decent seats and we got upgraded because the expensive lower seats were left unsold so we were about 10 rows back from the floor.

One thing that surprised me was the lack of merchandise. There were very few shirts for sale for the kids and almost nothing for the adults. Personally watching Chellsie do a pistol squat on the uneven bars was a huge highlight.

We went with a group from DD’s gym. We did not do any additional add ons. It is more of a show and for entertainment, they do not throw big skills. We enjoyed it, but I don’t think we will do it again.

We went in 2021, my daughter is 10 now so shen would have been around your daughters age when we went. We LOVED it!! We didn't do any add-ons so I can't speak to those. But the show we went to (Duluth, GA) was FULL of little gymnasts. It was a lot of fun for us. I will say that I had read that the merch was known to sell out so we got to the venue early and went straight to the merch table, we had to stand in a very long and hectic line but were able to get the merch we wanted.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back