Off Topic Good Books

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Harry Potter!!
The Hunger Games (ah, soo good!)
Christy Miller & Seirra Jensen Series.
I love to read Biagraphy's of gymnasts! Kerri Strug, Jennifer Sey. (Does anyone suggest any specifics)
The Shack
The Princess Diaries Series
Sarah Dessen Books.

Gosh those are only a few. Boy to I love to read!

I have to admit that I enjoy reading young adult fiction occasionally. I really liked this book

Wings by Aprilynne Pike

98745798.JPG

here is a link!

BARNES & NOBLE | Wings (Laurel Series #1) by Aprilynne Pike | NOOK Book, Paperback, Hardcover, Audiobook

I am a huge bookworm! My all time favorite young adult books are Number the Stars by Lois Lowry (if you liked The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas you will like this) and The Pushcart Wars.

The American Girls books are also very well written.

I just finished an amazing book, and I have to share. It's called Just Don't Fall, by Josh Sundquist. It's his autobiography, he's a paralympic skier, and a youtuber. He lost his leg to cancer when he was about 10 years old. It was honestly one of the best books I've ever read, if you ever get the chance, definitely read it, it's worth it.

My favorite author is Ivan Doig. All of his books are great but IMO the very best is 'This House of Sky' which is an account of his growing up on a sheep ranch in Montana with his father and grandmother, and 'Winter Brothers' which is a combination of his diary and that of James G Swan from the 1800's. (Any of you who like the Pacific NW needs to read these two books - his love of place is beautiful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back