Parents Gymnastics in Germany or South Korea?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MilMom

Proud Parent
Hello!

We are a military family and may be moving overseas in the next year. Does anyone know if there are appropriate gyms in South Korea, specifically Seoul?

Germany is also a possibility but I have no idea what part of Germany at this point.

I don't even know how to research these things on the internet since I don't know Korean or German!

Thanks!

I would ask in Expat website forums. There are a lot of US english teachers in SK. Seoul is a wonderful city.

Hello!

We are a military family and may be moving overseas in the next year. Does anyone know if there are appropriate gyms in South Korea, specifically Seoul?

Germany is also a possibility but I have no idea what part of Germany at this point.

I don't even know how to research these things on the internet since I don't know Korean or German!

Thanks!

Korean Gymnastics Federation
Last Update: May 2014
Athletic Associations/Organizations/Clubs, National Federations SEOUL , KOREA, REPUBLIC
Room 609, Olympic Center # 88, Oryun-Dong 138749 SEOUL , KOREA, REPUBLIC
Tel.: +82 2 4204266 , Fax: +82 2 4204265
E-mail: [email protected] , URL: http://www.gymnastics.or.kr/

http://www.dtb-online.de/portal/
German Gymnastic Federation
Last Update: Apr 2014
Deutscher Turner-bund
Athletic Associations/Organizations/Clubs, National Federations FRANKFURT , HESSE , GERMANY
8, Otto-Fleck-Schneise 60528 FRANKFURT , HESSE , GERMANY
Tel.: +49 69 678010 , Fax: +49 69 67801179
E-mail: [email protected] , URL: http://www.dtb-online.de
Badischer Turner Bund Baden Gymnastic Federation
Der Schwäbische Turnerbund Swabian Gymnastics Federation
FC Bayern München FC Bayern München
KTV Straubenhardt KTV Straubenhardt
KTV Stuttgart KTV Stuttgart
MTT 1 Chemnitz Halle MTT 1 Chemnitz Halle
Sport Stuttgart Sport Stuttgart
Sportclub Cottbus Turnen e.V. Sportclub Cottbus Turnen e.V.
Turngemeinschaft Saar Turngemeinschaft Saar
Turnverein Wetzgau 1920 e.V. Turnverein Wetzgau 1920 e.V.
Turn- und Sportverein Monheim Turn- und Sportverein Monheim

Reactions: sce
if you have additional questions just post them up or PM me. :)

Sorry to hijack; but I just found out that within the next 2 years we are going to have to move. For us it is currently 4 possible places with only 1 being in the US. The others are Sydney, Zurich, and Dublin. Ideally, by that time my younger DD would be maybe a level 6 (if she is still doing gymnastics, I can never tell if she is sticking with it), older DD would be a 7 or 8 and DS I'm going to guess might be a 7. Would they be able to keep doing gymnastics in those 3 cities?

If Sydney ends up being the location, post in the Australian forum and various of us who know the available gyms can PM you with recommendations.

Did you find a gym in Korea? We are military and moving there this summer. Struggling to find info on comptetive gyms in Seoul. Thanks!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back