Hairstyles for gymnastics meets?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

dreamergymnast

Please post some hairstyles for gymnastics meets that I can use. Thanks! :)

Well I'm usually pretty boring and I have a normal neat gelled back bun, since at our gym it's kinda the requirement that everybody has very neat buns for competition. Our HC thinks it makes us all look more professional

I do a gelled back ballerina style bun.
Other options are a college style bun, a pony tail, and braids (normal, french, etc). You could loop the braid(s) back up underneath so they kinda look like a bun as well.

I like to do a braid on one side of my head into a sock bun on the middle upper of my head (held together with a hair net/pins). Messy half buns are also an option for a more causal meet.

I do a French braid down the centre of the my head and loop the end under and hold it with a scrunchie, or I do two French braids and twist them together, and forget the scrunchie if I can get away with it....

The requirement for my gym is a sleeked back high pony tail , little plaits I do about 5 but will vary on your type if hair eg. Thick, thin, long, short , then tuck the plaits under and tie a ribbon over the top

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1403926728.138320.jpg
My friend did this one for me, it was pretty until it took over an hour to get out, lol!
Usually I braid a little piece and pull back into a ponytail.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back